Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the meatballs:
For the tomato cucumber salad:
For the tahini dressing:
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, place the beef, egg, salt, pepper, cumin, breadcrumbs, fresh mint and dill. Mix gently with your hands until just combined.
- Roll into 2-3cm meatballs and place on the prepared baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes, flipping over halfway through.
- Meanwhile, combine the ingredients for the salad in a bowl.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the dressing in a blender and whizz into a smooth sauce.
- Lightly toast the hot dog buns until warm and golden brown.
- To serve, fill the hot dogs buns with meatballs and the tomato and cucumber salad. Drizzle with the tahini dressing.
737kcals, 32.3g fat (6.8g saturated), 63.2g carbs, 8.6g sugars, 50.4g protein, 7g fibre, 0.663g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS
Use lamb mince instead of beef for a more authentic Mediterranean flavour
Popular in Beef
Steak with greens & celeriac mash