Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7 and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Grease the parchment paper with oil to avoid sticking.
- Add the cauliflower florets to a food processor and pulse until it makes rice-sized pieces.
- Heat one teaspoon of the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and add the cauliflower. Season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes until the cauliflower is soft but not browned. Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- Toss the lemon juice, sun-dried tomatoes and olives until combined.
- Stir the egg, Parmesan, oregano and half of the Mozzarella into the cooled cauliflower. Spread the mixture onto the baking sheet and shape into an even round. Drizzle the remaining oil over the top.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes until browned. Scatter the tomato mixture and remaining Mozzarella over the top and bake for another 10 minutes until browned. Scatter the basil over the top just before serving.
Per serving: 165kcals, 9.9g fat (3.3g saturated), 12.8g carbohydrates, 7g sugar, 10.2g protein, 4.6g fibre, 0.388g sodium
Popular in Meat-free
Veggie-packed fried rice