Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a large bowl, add the mince, half the garlic, two teaspoons of cumin and half the coriander. Mix with clean hands, season and divide into 16 meatballs.
- In a deep frying pan, heat the oil over a medium-high heat. Fry the meatballs for 6-8 minutes, turning, until browned all over. Set aside on a plate.
- In the same pan, fry the onions and peppers for 6-8 minutes until soft.
- Add the remaining garlic, the remaining two teaspoons of cumin and the chilli. Fry for one minute, then stir in the beans, tomatoes and stock. Simmer over a medium heat for 15-20 minutes until thickened slightly.
- Stir in the meatballs and simmer for 10 minutes or until the meatballs are cooked through.
- Serve with rice, sour cream and grated cheddar.
Per serving: 866kcals, 24.9g fat (11.2g saturated), 99.5g carbs, 9.5g sugars, 59g protein, 8.5g fibre, 0.471g sodium
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR