Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Boil the potatoes in slightly salted water for five minutes with the lid on, then drain.
- Heat the oil in a large casserole dish or frying pan with deep sides over a medium-high heat. Add the onion, cinnamon and chilli and cook until the onions have softened.
- Add the chicken and continue frying until the outside of the chicken is sealed.
- Add the cooked potatoes, curry paste, coconut milk, fish sauce, lime leaves and 200ml of water. Bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir in the kale and cook for a further five minutes. Serve with the chopped peanuts.
Note: Maris Piper potatoes can be used as an alternative to Rooster potatoes, if you wish.
Per Serving 496kcals, 23g fat (9g saturated), 32g carbs (7g sugars), 36g protein, 6g fibre, 0.640g sodium
Recipe courtesy of Bord Bia