Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the crêpes:
For the honey butter:
- Place all of the pancake ingredients in a blender and whizz until smooth. Transfer to a jug and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Beat together all of the ingredients for the honey butter until smooth.
- Heat a 20cm non-stick pan over a medium-high heat and swirl around a bit of butter until it starts to foam.
- Add a ladleful of the batter, swirling it around so that it covers the bottom of the pan in a thin, even layer. Cook for 1-2 minutes until bubbles form in the centre, then flip and cook for 30 seconds more. Transfer to a plate and keep warm while you repeat with the rest of the batter.
- To serve, place the pancakes on serving plates, spread with a thin layer of lemon curd and fold into triangles. Place your warmest pancake on top and add a dollop of the honey butter. Finish with a dusting of icing sugar.
Per serving: 190kcals, 12.7g fat (7.6g saturated), 16.5g carbs (7.5g sugars), 3.2g protein, 0.3g fibre, 0.1g sodium
Popular in Pancake Tuesday
Cinnamon roll pancakes with pecan crunch