Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the salad:
For the chicken:
- For the salad, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, honey and dill in a bowl. Add the tomatoes, onion, cucumber and feta. Toss gently and season to taste, bearing in mind that the Feta will be salty.
- In a small bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, dill and some salt and pepper. Add marinade to a resealable plastic bag or small rimmed dish then add chicken. Set aside at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Pat the chicken dry with kitchen paper. Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for 2-3 minutes per side until golden.
- Turn the heat to low and cover with a lid. Cook for 12-15 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked throughout.
- Transfer to a plate and cover loosely with foil. Allow to rest for five minutes, then slice and serve with the salad and some warm pittas.
Per serving: 552kcals, 21.3g fat (8g saturated), 38.7g carbs (8g sugars), 51g protein, 5.7g fibre, 0.526g sodium
ChickenDinnerPicnicDiabetic-friendlyDinnerSaladsCholesterol-friendly recipesLunch & snacksHigh-proteinLeftoversKidsFamily mealsCuisinesMediterraneanQuick and easyMake it Healthy
Popular in Chicken
Easy fried chicken and asian slaw