Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Lightly grease a loaf pan.
- Combine the poppy seeds and milk.
- Combine the caster sugar and 185g of the butter. Add the eggs. Fold in the flour gradually, alternate with the poppy seed and milk mix. Finally, stir in lemon rind.
- Pour into the pan and bake in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Melt the remaining butter and place in a bowl with the icing sugar and lemon juice. Beat with an electric beater until smooth. Drizzle over the cake. Simply divine!
Popular in Cakes
Passionfruit meringue gateaux