Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Line two bakes tray with grease proof paper. Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 4.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, sugar and lemon zest until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the lemon zest and egg.
- Mix in the flour and coconut until combined.
- Roll the dough into 11-12 balls, place on the bake trays and bake in the preheated over for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly and harden before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe and image from www.thebakingnutritionist.com
Per serving: 128kcals, 5.3g fat (3.5g saturated), 18.6g carbs, 8.7g sugars, 1.9g protein, 0.7g fibre, 0.033g sodium