Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ̊C/180 ̊C fan/gas mark 6.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Cook the sausage pieces for 3-4 minutes until golden, then use a slotted spoon to transfer to a plate, reserving the fat in the pan.
- Add the leeks and cook over a medium-low heat for 6-8 minutes until softened. Season with salt and black pepper, add the garlic and cook for one minute.
- Stir in the wine, stock and beans. Season with salt and black pepper and allow to bubble gently for 5-6 minutes. Stir in the sausage pieces and warm through.
- In a bowl, stir the breadcrumbs together with the Cheddar.
- Transfer the leek mixture into a baking dish and top with the cheesy breadcrumbs. Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden, then serve with a green salad.
Make it yours: Use chopped chorizo in place of the sausages for a different flavour.
Per Serving: 453kcals, 21g fat (6g saturated), 41.1g carbs (5.7g sugars), 20.5g protein, 4.8g fibre, 1.113g sodium