Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 4.
- Cut the tops from the peppers and pull out the seeds and membranes. Rub the outsides of the peppers with olive oil and place in a baking dish that fits the eight of them snugly, so that they all stand up unaided.
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat and add the onion. Cook for 5-6 minutes until softened, then add the garlic, oregano and basil and cook for one minute longer.
- Add the mince and season with salt and black pepper. Cook for 6-8 minutes until no pink parts remain, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon. Stir in the tomato sauce and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the cottage cheese and Parmesan and season to taste. Spoon the mixture into the prepared peppers and top with the Mozzarella.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the peppers are soft and the filling is bubbling. Serve with garlic bread and/or salad.
Per Serving: 437kcals, 18g fat (7.3g saturated), 17.5g carbs (8.1g sugars), 49.7g protein, 2.8g fibre, 0.909g sodium
Popular in Meat-free
Vegetarian puff pastry wellington by EUROSPAR