Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the tzatziki:
For the koftas:
Try these turkey Caesar wraps...
- Combine all of the ingredients for the tzatziki in a bowl and stir together. Taste and add more salt, pepper or lemon juice as needed.
- Place the minced lamb in a large bowl and add the onion, mushrooms, egg, cumin, coriander, Worcestershire sauce and two handfuls of breadcrumbs.
- Season well and use clean hands to mix everything together, but do not over-mix. If the mixture feels too wet, add another handful or two of breadcrumbs until it is easily mouldable. Shape the mixture into balls 3-4cm in diameter.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4.
- Heat a splash of oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Working in batches so as not to crowd the pan, cook the koftas for 6-8 minutes until well browned all over. Remove each batch to a plate lined with kitchen paper to drain and add a new splash of oil to the pan before browning the next batch.
- Place the koftas on a large baking tray and bake for 15 minutes or until cooked throughout.
- Place the wraps on a plate and warm in the microwave for 20-30 seconds until soft and pliable.
- Serve the koftas with the wraps, tzatziki, chopped lettuce, crumbled Feta and hot sauce, if desired. Let people assemble their own wraps at the table.
Per serving: 556kcals, 15.9g fat (5.9g saturated), 57.6g carbs, 9.1g sugars, 44.9g protein, 6g fibre, 0.458g sodium
Popular in Dinner