Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the lamb chops:
For the chimichurri:
- In a large sealable bag, combine the lamb chops with the oil, garlic and honey. Seal the bag and place in the fridge for at least one hour or up to eight.
- Place all of the chimichurri ingredients except for the olive oil in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse together a few times. Scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add the olive oil and whizz together until well combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as necessary. Transfer the chimichurri sauce to a bowl or jar.
- Remove the lamb from the fridge 30 minutes before cooking.
- Turn the grill on to a high heat. Remove the chops from the marinade, discarding the marinade. Season the chops on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Cook under the hot grill for 3-4 minutes per side or until cooked to your liking.
- Spoon the chimichurri sauce over the grilled lamb chops. Serve with chips and any remaining chimichurri.
Per serving: 566kcals, 39.6g fat (8.1g saturated), 10.6g carbs (8.9g sugars), 42.6g protein, 0.7g fibre, 0.158g sodium
The chimichurri can be stored for up to one week in the fridge – why not make double and use it for another meal during the week? It also goes very well with steak, chicken, or fish.