Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the sauce
- Heat the oil in a wide soup pot. Coat the chicken in the chilli garlic paste, then add to the pot and cook on each side for 4-5 minutes until cooked through and a little charred. Remove from the pot and set aside.
- Add the squash to the pot and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, blend all the ingredients for the sauce together until smooth, then add to the pan with the coconut milk and stock. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the noodles and cook until heated through.
- Ladle into bowls and top with chopped pieces of chicken, lime wedges, sprouts, sprinkling everything with the coriander leaves and slices of fresh chilli.
Test Kitchen Tip: To make a delicious veggie laksa simply swap out the chicken for an equal amount of sliced tofu.
Per serving: 530kcals, 27.1g fat (16.7g saturated), 30g carbs, 4.7g sugars, 43.9g protein, 4.6g fibre, 0.528g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Peanut chicken salad