Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- Place the pork chops in a sealable plastic bag. In a jug, whisk together the soy sauce, honey, garlic, sesame oil, ginger and sriracha hot sauce. Season the mixture with some black pepper and pour into the bag with the pork chops. Seal the bag and use your hands to work the mixture into the chops. Allow to marinade at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a large ovenproof pan over a medium-high heat. Add the pork chops, reserving the marinade. Cook for about five minutes until golden brown. Flip the pork chops over and pour the remaining marinade over them. Cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and cook for 10-12 minutes or until the pork chops are completely cooked throughout and the marinade has reduced into a sticky sauce.
- Serve with rice or mashed potato.
Note: Mashed potato can be used as an alternative to Rice, if you wish.
Per serving: 358kcals, 24.8g fat (8.2g saturated), 14.3g carbs, 9.1g sugars, 19.5g protein, 0.7g fibre, 0.986g sodium