Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ̊C/180 ̊C fan/gas mark 6.
- Place the cubed potatoes in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and cook for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and spread onto a baking tray. Toss with oil and season generously. Bake for 20- 30 minutes or until crisp.
- Heat a little more oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add the red pepper and spring onions and cook for 3-5 minutes, then add the garlic and cook for one minute longer. Add the cooked rice and toss to heat through.
- Push the rice to one side and crack in the eggs. Whisk until scrambled, then stir into the rice. Season to taste.
- Reheat or cook your breaded chicken until piping hot throughout. Warm the katsu sauce.
- Slice the chicken and place on your serving plate. Add the rice and some potatoes, then spoon over the warm sauce.
Per serving: 458kcals, 9.4g fat (2.3g saturated), 76.5g carbs (22g sugars), 16.9g protein, 5.9g fibre, 1.219g sodium
ChickenDinnerFreezer-friendly30-minute mealsLow-fatQuick and easyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Chicken
Roast chicken Caesar salad with new potatoes