Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Place the kale, garlic, nuts, cheese and herbs in a food processor and whizz until finely chopped.
- Add the oil and lemon juice and whizz until smooth. Season with sea salt and lots of black pepper to taste.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil over a high heat and cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain well, reserving a little of the cooking water.
- Add the pesto to the pan with the pasta and return to the hot hob to warm through. Add a splash of the reserved cooking water and stir to combine well.
- Divide amongst serving bowls and top with some extra pine nuts and a drizzle of olive oil, if desired.
Note: parsley can be used as an alternative to fresh basil, if you wish.
Per serving: 888kcals, 60.9g fat (11.7g saturated), 68.2g carbs (1.2g sugars), 23.6g protein, 2.1g fibre, 0.284g sodium