Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Wash and dry your hands. Get all of your ingredients ready and measure them out.
- Put the mince in a large bowl and add the onion, garlic, breadcrumbs, tomato purée, Worcestershire sauce and beaten egg. Use your hands to mix until everything is just combined together.
- Grab small amounts of the mixture and use your hands to gently roll them into small meatballs about the size of golf balls.
- Pour the olive oil into a pan and put it over a high heat. Ask an adult to help you to cook the meatballs until they are brown on all sides. Set the meatballs aside on a plate.
- Turn the heat under the pan down to medium. Add the tomato passata and basil and heat through.
- Add the meatballs back to the pan and stir to coat them in the sauce. Put a lid on the pan and allow to cook for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with spaghetti and top with grated Parmesan.
Per serving: 272kcals, 9.4g fat (2.7g saturated), 16g carbs, 2.3g sugars, 29.2g protein, 1.1g fibre, 0.194g sodium
ItalianBeefDairy-freeDinnerFreezer-friendlyStep-by-stepDiabetic-friendlyDinnerLow-fatKidsFamily mealsCuisinesQuick and easyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Italian
Mozzarella & pesto flatbread pizza