Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in a pot over a medium heat and cook the onion for 6-8 minutes until soft and golden.
- Add the garlic, ginger, turmeric, mustard seeds, garam masala, cumin seeds and curry powder. Cook for one minute until fragrant, adding an extra tablespoon of coconut oil if needed.
- Stir in the sweet potato, red pepper and the tin of tomatoes. Fill the tin about one- quarter full with water and give it a swirl, then add to the pan and stir to combine.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are almost tender.
- Cut the jackfruit into bite-sized pieces and then add them to the sauce.
- Stir in the coconut milk and add salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for five minutes or until the jackfruit is hot, the sweet potatoes are soft and the sauce is thick. Stir in the green beans and cook for five minutes.
- Top with fresh coriander and serve with rice and/or naan bread.
Per serving: 486kcals, 29.1g fat (24.4g saturated), 58.2g carbs (12.8g sugars), 8.3g protein, 10.9g fibre, 0.09g sodium
Dairy-freeDinnerVeganFreezer-friendlyIndianCurryMeat-freeCholesterol-friendly recipesVegan Dinners30-minute mealsOne-potFamily mealsCuisinesFree-fromQuick and easyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Dairy-free
Harissa chicken thighs