Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7.
- Chop the potatoes into bite-sized pieces, leaving the skins on.
- Parboil the potatoes as detailed in the step-by-step instructions for roast potatoes, but for just five minutes, so that the cubes are firm with just a slight tenderness.
- Transfer the potatoes to a large bowl and toss with the olive oil, rosemary, and salt. Make sure the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Spread the potatoes out on the baking tray. Bake for 25 minutes or until the potatoes are golden, tossing the spuds and rotating the tray once or twice during cooking.
- Sprinkle with the grated Parmesan and return to the oven for five minutes or until the cheese has melted. Serve immediately.
Per serving: 261kcals, 10.2g fat (3g saturated), 36.9g carbs (2.6g sugars), 7.9g protein, 6.1g fibre, 0.169g sodium
Gluten-freeDinnerDiabetic-friendlyLow-fatSpecial OccasionsFamily mealsSunday roastDinner partyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR