Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
To serve (optional):
- Place the noodles in a medium saucepan and pour the contents from the flavour packet on top, then cover with the boiling water. Bring to the boil over medium-high heat, then leave to simmer for two minutes, until the noodles are soft.
- Add sweetcorn, chicken and soy sauce and stir until combined. Reduce the heat to low.
- Transfer two tablespoons of the noodle broth to a small bowl. Place the egg in a separate small bowl. Gradually add the hot broth to the bowl with the egg, whisking constantly until combined.
- Gradually add the egg mixture to the saucepan, stirring constantly, until the mixture is heated through, then remove from the heat (do not let the mixture simmer).
- Transfer the ramen to a serving bowl. Top with spring onions, fresh chilli, a fried egg or sriracha sauce to serve.
Per serving: 414 kcals, 24.6g fat (14.8g saturated), 44.3g carbs (24.6g sugars), 4.1g protein, 0.1g fibre, 0.101g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Roast chicken Caesar salad with new potatoes