Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the sauce:
- Squeeze the excess milk from the soaked bread. Place in a bowl with the mince, onion, chillies, garam masala, egg, coriander, ginger and some seasoning. Mix until just combined.
- Divide into 16 equal parts and shape into round, flat cakes, dusting with a little flour if necessary.
- Heat one tablespoon of oil or ghee in a large pan and cook the patties for 4-5 minutes per side until browned, working in batches to avoid crowding the pan. Drain them on kitchen paper.
- In the same pan, combine the sour cream, garam masala and chilli powder. Carefully return the patties to the pan. Cover and cook over a low heat for 6-8 minutes, turning once in between. Taste the sauce and season if necessary.
- Remove from the heat and garnish with chopped green chillies and coriander. Serve with rice and/or naan.
Ghee can be used as an alternative to Vegetable oil, if you wish.
Naan can be used as an alternative to Rice (or use both), if you wish.
Per Serving 481kcals, 30.3g fat (12.2g saturated), 10.1g carbs, 2.4g sugars, 40.2g protein, 0.9g fibre, 0.306g sodium