Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7. Place the naans on a large baking tray.
- In a bowl, combine the kale, cauliflower, red onion, paneer, olive oil, lemon juice and some salt and black pepper.
- Spread the mixture evenly among the naan breads and sprinkle with the chilli flakes.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the onion and cauliflower are cooked through, the kale is crisp and the paneer is golden.
- Slice the naan pizzas and serve with some mango chutney and a green salad on the side.
Per serving: 559kcals, 34.7g fat (0.8g saturated), 35.7g carbs (1.7g sugars), 24.4g protein, 3.2g fibre, 0.01g sodium
DinnerDiabetic-friendlyMeat-free30-minute mealsLow-fatHigh-proteinFamily mealsQuick and easyBudget mealsVegetarian
Popular in Diabetic-friendly
No-waste broccoli pesto pasta