Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Lower the eggs into boiling water and simmer for 7 minutes. Drain and transfer to a bowl of iced water until completely cool. Peel and quarter the eggs and set aside.
- Rinse the rice, then place in a bowl, cover with cold water and set aside to soak.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large, deep pan. Add the leeks, season with salt and pepper and cook for 5-7 minutes or until softened. Stir in the curry powder and cook for one minute.
- Drain the rice and add to the pan along with the stock. Bring to a simmer, then cover with a lid and turn the heat to low. Put on the lid, turn the heat down to low, and cook for 12-14 minutes or until the stock hads been absorbed and the rice is cooked.
- Stir in the salmon, put the lid back and leave to warm through for 2-3 minutes.
- Divide the kedgeree between two bowls and place the quartered eggs on top. Add the fresh dill and squeeze a little lemon juice, then serve immediately.
Per Serving: 770kcals, 37.3g fat (16.4g saturated), 78.8g carbs (4.5g sugars), 31.3g protein, 4.3g fibre, 1.247g sodium
Popular in Fish & seafood
Gambas al ajillo