Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the mango chilli salsa:
For the steaks:
- In a bowl, stir together all of the ingredients for the salsa. Season with salt and black pepper, then set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, stir together the sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic and Chinese five spice. Add a generous crack of black pepper and stir to combine. Add the steaks and massage the mixture well into both sides, then cover and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat a heavy-based pan over a high heat very hot. Add the vegetable oil and tilt the pan to coat.
- Remove the steaks from the marinade, shaking off any excess. Pat dry and season with a little salt. Cook on the pan for 3-4 minutes per side for medium-rare, or until cooked to your liking.
- Transfer to a plate, tent loosely with foil and allow to rest for five minutes. Serve with the salsa and some baked potatoes.
This recipe was provided by The Butchers Block
Per serving: 546kcals, 22.9g fat (9.1g saturated), 43.6g carbs (33.8g sugars), 46.5g protein, 4.1g fibre, 0.649g sodium