4 tbsp honey
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp rice wine or white wine vinegar
2 salmon fillets
120g egg noodles
Spring onions, chopped
- In a bowl, stir together the honey, soy sauce and vinegar.
- Add the salmon to the bowl and turn to coat. Allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pan over a high heat. Add the salmon to the pan, reserving the marinade. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side.
- Remove the salmon from the pan and allow to rest for five minutes. Pour the reserved marinade into the pan and allow to bubble over a medium-high heat for
2-3 minutes until thickened and sticky. Remove from the heat.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to package instructions.
- Divide the noodles between two bowls. Place the salmon fillets on top and spoon over the sauce. Top with sesame seeds and/or spring onions, if available.
Per serving: 452kcals, 12.1g fat (1.8g saturated), 51g carbs (35g sugars), 37.8g protein, 0.9g fibre, 0.984g sodium