1½ tbsp olive oil
Salt and black pepper
450g pork tenderloin, cut into 8 medallions
3 garlic cloves, crushed
240ml chicken stock
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
Handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat one tablespoon of the oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat.
- Season the pork medallions generously on both sides with salt and pepper. Cook in the pan for 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove from the pan and allow to rest on a plate covered with tin foil.
- Return the same pan to a medium heat and add the remaining olive oil. Add garlic and cook for one minute. Add the chicken stock and bring to a simmer. Simmer for five minutes, stirring occasionally, then remove from the heat.
- Add the lemon zest and juice along with the parsley. Stir until combined.
- Place the pork medallions on serving plates and spoon the sauce over the top.
Per serving: 218kcals, 9.4g fat (2.1g saturated), 2.6g carbs, 0.6g sugars, 30g protein, 0.6g fibre, 0.299g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS:
If you’re not a fan of parsley, use any fresh herbs you have in the house, or a mixture.