Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Pop all of the herbs in a food processor, add the garlic and blitz while slowly streaming in the olive oil.
- Combine the chicken pieces with the sliced lemon and season well with salt and pepper. Pour over the herby oil. Cover and leave to marinate for at least four hours, or overnight if possible.
- Preheat the oven to 190 ̊C/170 ̊C fan/gas mark 5.
- Place the chicken on a baking tray, skin- side up, and roast for 30 minutes or until the skin is crispy and the meat is cooked.
- Leave the chicken to cool slightly before adding lots of extra freshly chopped parsley. An extra squeeze of lemon juice and a drizzle of olive oil is also recommended.
Per serving: 423kcals, 25.4g fat (4.8g saturated), 1.2g carbs (0.1g sugars), 46.1g protein, 0.2g fibre, 0.233g sodium
ChickenGluten-freeDairy-freeDinner5-ingredient fixFamily mealsFree-fromQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Chicken
Roast chicken Caesar salad with new potatoes