Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220oC/200oC fan/ gas mark 7.
- Coat the fish in half the lemon juice and set aside.
- In an ovenproof dish, toss the beetroot, oil, two tablespoons of water and a pinch of salt together. Cover tightly with tinfoil and bake for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, herbs, lemon zest, pinch of salt and pepper and butter.
- Add the fish to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and top the fish with the breadcrumb mixture, pressing it down. Add this to the oven with the beetroot and bake both for a further 20 minutes.
- Mix the avocado, leaves and cooked beetroot in the dressing and serve with the baked hake.
Per serving 676kcals, 38.2g fat (12.7g saturated), 57.7g carbs, 17.2g sugars, 29.6g protein, 12.1g fibre, 1.725g sodium