Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 230˚C/210˚C fan/gas mark 8.
- In a large resealable bag, combine the red wine vinegar, garlic, herbs and half of the oil. Add the chicken and season with salt and pepper. Seal the bag, squeezing any air out, and then massage the mixture over the chicken until it’s completely coated. Set aside for 20 minutes.
- Combine the sweet potato, Brussels sprouts, apples and shallots and divide between two large, rimmed baking trays. Drizzle one tablespoon of olive oil over each tray, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Spread out into an even layer.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and place on top of the vegetable mixture.
- Scatter the lardons evenly over everything. Bake for 35 minutes or until the vegetables are golden and the chicken is completely cooked throughout. Sprinkle with more herbs and serve immediately.
Per Serving 485kcals, 23.1g fat (5.7g saturated), 37.7g carbs (17.1g sugars), 35.1g protein, 9g fibre, 0.291g sodium
ChickenGluten-freeIrishDairy-freeDinnerOne-potCuisinesFree-fromBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Chicken
Spot the bacon