Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a large bowl, combine the sausage meat, onion, parsley, mustard and some salt and pepper. Mix to combine, then transfer to a disposable piping bag. Cut the opening of the piping bag to around 2-3cm.
- Cut each sheet of pastry in half lengthwise.
- Pipe the sausage mixture along one side of each length of pastry, then roll them up to enclose the sausage.
- Brush the edges with a little beaten egg and pinch with your fingers to seal, then run your knife along the length of the sausage to trim off any excess pastry.
- Brush the sausage rolls with beaten egg and cut each length into four rolls.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4 and line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Place the sausage rolls on the prepared baking trays and bake for 30 minutes until golden brown and crisp. Allow to cool slightly before serving the sausage rolls with your favourite dipping sauce.
Per Serving: 397kcals, 29.7g fat (8.5g saturated), 19g carbs (0.7g sugars), 13.1g protein, 0.9g fi bre, 0.508g sodium
Popular in Dairy-free
Gambas al ajillo