Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the tikka masala spice mix:
For the marinade:
For the curry:
- In a bowl, mix all of the tikka masala spices together. Add the Greek yoghurt and stir to combine.
- In a large sealable bag, combine the chicken pieces with the salt, garlic, ginger, lemon juice and half of the tikka yoghurt mixture. Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and the remaining tikka mix and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and stock. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 10 minutes. Use a stick blender to whizz until smooth.
- Add the chicken to the sauce. Cover and allow to simmer over a medium-low heat for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked through.
- Add the red pepper and green beans and season to taste. Simmer for another five minutes.
- Stir in the cream and heat through for two minutes. Serve the curry in bowls with basmati rice and some fresh coriander.
Per serving: 221kcals, 10g fat (5.5g saturated), 12.2g carbs, 3g sugars, 19.5g protein, 12.2g fibre, 0.402g sodium
ChickenDinnerFreezer-friendlyIndianDiabetic-friendlyFamily mealsCuisinesQuick and easyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Chicken
Peanut chicken salad