Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- Rinse the sweet potatoes, then pat dry and place on a chopping board. Taking your time, cut 2-3mm thick slices almost fully through each sweet potato. Rinse the potatoes once again, making sure to get between the slices. Don't dry the potatoes this time; instead, coat with the cornflour.
- Place on a roasting tray, drizzle with olive oil and season well with sea salt and black pepper. Bake for roughly 20-25 minutes or until fully cooked and crisp at the edges.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium heat. Cook the onion for two minutes, then add the garlic and cook for two minutes longer. Stir in the nuts and parsley, then season well and set aside.
- When ready to serve, filled the sweet potatoes with the nutty mixture and return to the oven for 10 minutes to warm through.
- Serve a drizzle of good quality olive oil and some extra parsley scattered over.
Per Serving: 513kcals, 40.6g fat (4g saturated), 34.4g carbs (8.1g sugars), 9.5g protein, 7.3g fibre, 0.098g sodium
Gluten-freeChristmasDinnerVeganEasterMeat-freeVegan DinnersAmericanSpecial OccasionsFamily mealsCuisinesMediterraneanSunday roastQuick and easyDinner partyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Gluten-free
Harissa chicken thighs