2 large sweet potatoes
60ml olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
1 large onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
50g pine nuts
50g walnuts, chopped
50g hazelnuts, chopped
30g parsley, chopped, plus extra to serve
Salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- Rinse the sweet potatoes, then pat dry and place on a chopping board. Taking your time, cut 2-3mm thick slices almost fully through each sweet potato. Rinse the potatoes once again, making sure to get between the slices. Don’t dry the potatoes this time; instead, coat with the cornflour.
- Place on a roasting tray, drizzle with olive oil and season well with sea salt and black pepper. Bake for roughly 20-25 minutes or until fully cooked and crisp at the edges.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium heat. Cook the onion and for two minutes, then add the garlic and cook for two minutes longer. Stir in the nuts and parsley, then season well and set aside.
- When ready to serve, filled the sweet potatoes with the nutty mixture and return to the oven for 10 minutes to warm through.
- Serve a drizzle of good quality olive oil and some extra parsley scattered over.
Per Serving 513kcals, 40.6g fat (4g saturated), 34.4g carbs (8.1g sugars), 9.5g protein, 7.3g fibre, 0.098g sodium