1 aubergine, cut into chunks
1 small cauliflower, cut into chunks
1 medium sweet potato, cut into chunks
2 red peppers, cut into chunks
2 red onions, cut into wedges
1-2 tbsp harissa
Juice of 2 lemons
3 tbsp olive oil
1 x 400g tin of chickpeas, drained
225g Halloumi, thickly sliced
2 tbsp fresh coriander
Naans or flatbreads
Plain natural yoghurt
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7
- Place all of the vegetables into a large roasting tin. If they can’t fit in a single layer, use two trays.
- In a small bowl, mix together the harissa, lemon juice and olive oil. Pour over the vegetables and toss to coat well.
- Roast for 25 minutes. Add the drained chickpeas and sliced Halloumi to the tray(s), toss to coat in the harissa mixture and return to the oven for a further 15 minutes.
- Scatter with fresh coriander. Serve with naan or flatbreads, with some plain natural yoghurt for dolloping over.
Per serving 590kcals, 29.5g fat (12g saturated), 60.4g carbs (18.8g sugars), 26.6g protein, 17.8g fibre, 0.706g sodium