Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7
- Place all of the vegetables into a large roasting tin. If they can’t fit in a single layer, use two trays.
- In a small bowl, mix together the harissa, lemon juice and olive oil. Pour over the vegetables and toss to coat well.
- Roast for 25 minutes. Add the drained chickpeas and sliced halloumi to the tray(s), toss to coat in the harissa mixture and return to the oven for a further 15 minutes.
- Scatter with fresh coriander. Serve with naan or flatbreads, with some plain natural yoghurt for dolloping over.
Note: flatbreads can be used as an alternative to Naans, if you wish.
Per serving 590kcals, 29.5g fat (12g saturated), 60.4g carbs (18.8g sugars), 26.6g protein, 17.8g fibre, 0.706g sodium
Gluten-freeDinnerMeat-freeCholesterol-friendly recipesSpecial OccasionsHigh-proteinOne-potFamily mealsCuisinesMediterraneanFree-fromQuick and easyDinner partyBudget mealsMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Gluten-free
Harissa chicken thighs