3 tbsp milk
Salt and black pepper
Knob of butter
Olive oil, for cooking
4 tortilla wraps, white or wholemeal
60g Cheddar, grated
½ a red pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
4 slices of ham
2-4 tbsp salsa
- In a jug, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a large non-stick pan over medium heat, then add the egg mixture and cook until set. Remove the eggs from the pan and set aside.
- Heat one teaspoon of oil in a clean pan over a medium heat and add the first tortilla. Over one half of the tortilla, place one-quarter each of the grated cheese, scrambled egg, chopped pepper and a slice of ham.
- Fold over the other half of the tortilla to make a pocket. Cook for 3-5 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas, adding an extra teaspoon of oil if needed. Cut each quesadilla into four wedges and serve with a dollop of salsa before serving.
317kcals, 14.8g fat (4.7g saturated), 32.4g carbs (2.1g sugars), 15.1g protein, 4.3g fibre, 0.895g sodium