2 potatoes (or leftover roast potatoes)
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt and black pepper
1 onion, sliced
1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
150g leftover ham, cubed
1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Pierce the potatoes a few times with a fork, then microwave on high for 4-5 minutes, turning halfway through. Allow to cool enough to handle, then cut them into small cubes. Or, simply cube leftover roast potatoes if you have them.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add the potatoes, season with salt and pepper, and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the onion and red pepper cook for 6-8 minutes. Add the ham and cook for another two minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6 and line a standard 1kg loaf tin with parchment paper.
- Whisk the eggs and parsley together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the potato mixture to the loaf tin.
- Pour the eggs over the top of the potato mixture. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown on top.
- Allow to rest for 4-5 minutes, then slice and serve.
Per Serving 229kcals, 11.9g fat (3.4g saturated), 15.7g carbs, 3g sugars, 15g protein, 2.9g fibre, 0.462g sodium