Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a jug, combine the warm water with the yeast. Set aside for 3-4 minutes until foamy.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the bread flour, salt, sugar and oregano. Add the yeast mixture and beat together for 10 minutes until a springy dough is formed.
- Knock back the dough and form into balls, each weighing around 30g.
- Into the centre of each ball, push some torn ham, one piece of pineapple and one piece of Mozzarella, wrapping the dough around the cheese.
- Arrange the dough balls (seam side down) in a Bundt tin. Leave to prove again for another 50-60 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4.
- Brush the dough balls with beaten egg and bake for 20 minutes until the tops are golden.
- Eat warm, or allow to cool, wrap up the Bundt tin and bring on your picnic. Pull the pizza bombs apart and dip in passata to enjoy.
Popular in Irish
Lemon sole with dillisk butter