300ml warm water
1 x 7g packet of yeast
500g strong bread flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp dried oregano
3 slices of Denny Dry Cure Ham, torn
1 tin of pineapple chunks, drained and patted dry with kitchen paper
2 x 125g balls of Mozzarella, chopped
1 egg, beaten
- In a jug, combine the warm water with the yeast. Set aside for 3-4 minutes until foamy.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the bread flour, salt, sugar and oregano. Add the yeast mixture and beat together for 10 minutes until a springy dough is formed.
- Knock back the dough and form into balls, each weighing around 30g.
- Into the centre of each ball, push some torn ham, one piece of pineapple and one piece of Mozzarella, wrapping the dough around the cheese.
- Arrange the dough balls (seam side down) in a Bundt tin. Leave to prove again for another 50-60 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4.
- Brush the dough balls with beaten egg and bake for 20 minutes until the tops are golden.
- Eat warm, or allow to cool, wrap up the Bundt tin and bring on your picnic. Pull the pizza bombs apart and dip in passata to enjoy.