Cornmeal, for dusting
1 sheet of refrigerated pizza dough (thawed if frozen)
1 tbsp water
4 tbsp tomato relish
300g ham, chopped
250g Cheddar, grated
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7 and line a baking tray with parchment paper. Sprinkle a bit of cornmeal onto a work top and roll out the pizza dough. Slice the dough into four equal parts.
- Crack the egg into a bowl and mix it with the water. Use a pastry brush or a spoon to spread the egg around the edges of each pastry piece.
- Spread one tablespoon of the relish onto each square.
- Sprinkle the ham and Cheddar into the middle of each pastry, making sure not to cover the parts where the egg was spread.
- Fold the pastries over the filling, then use the back of a fork to crimp the edges together. This helps keep them sealed and prevents any of the filling from leaking out.
- Brush over a bit more of the beaten egg mixture, then place on the baking tray. Bake for 10-15 minutes until browned on top.
Per serving: 652kcals, 36.7g fat (11.4g saturated), 45g carbs, 0.5g sugars, 34g protein, 3.8g fibre, 1.762g sodium