Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium- high heat and cook the peppers for five minutes. Add the courgettes and cook for five minutes until tender, stirring often.
- Add the garlic and paprika and cook for one minute longer. Add the tomatoes, the vinegar and some seasoning. Simmer for 5-8 minutes, uncovered, until thickened.
- Season both sides of the fish with salt, black pepper and a pinch of paprika, then nestle into the sauce.
- Cover loosely with a lid or tin foil and cook over a medium heat for another 6-8 minutes until the fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- Sprinkle with some parsley and serve with crusty bread.
Per serving: 238kcals, 8g fat (1.7g saturated), 21.3g carbs (11.7g sugars), 24.5g protein, 7.1g fibre, 0.204g sodium
Dairy-freeDinnerFish & seafood30-minute mealsLow-fatHigh-proteinQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Dairy-free
Tom yum soup with prawns