Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the chestnut mushrooms and season generously with salt and pepper. Cook for 3-4 minutes until golden brown, then remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add another tablespoon of oil and the leek to the pan. Fry for 3-4 minutes or until soft. Stir in the garlic, half of the rosemary and half of the lemon zest.
- Add the rice and stir until the rice is glossy. Season well.
- Pour in the wine and bring to a rapid simmer, then reduce the heat and add a ladle of stock, stirring until absorbed. Repeat with the remaining stock.
- Add the chestnut mushrooms, butter, spinach and a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Combine the flour, remaining rosemary, lemon zest and a generous pinch of salt and pepper in a shallow bowl. Dredge the fish in the flour mixture until lightly coated.
- Heat the remaining oil in a separate frying pan. Fry the fish for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden and cooked through.
- Serve on top of the risotto with lemon wedges.
Per serving: 507kcals, 17.6g fat (5.2g saturated), 71g carbs, 2.7g sugars, 13g protein, 4g fibre, 900g sodium
DinnerFish & seafoodDiabetic-friendlyLow-fatSpecial OccasionsFamily mealsDinner partyBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Fish & seafood
Gambas al ajillo