Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/ gas mark 6.
- Line a large baking tray with baking parchment. Add the two sheets of shortcrust pastry to the tray, slightly overlapping in the centre. Trim the corners and edges to create a rough circle.
- In a bowl toss the chopped peaches and leeks together with the oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the mascarpone and pesto together until well combined, spread in an even layer over the pastry, leaving 2cm around the edge uncovered. Scatter the peach and leek mixture over the pesto mix and fold the uncovered edge of pastry inward, all the way around, overlapping where needed.
- Brush the pastry with the egg wash (whisked egg) and bake for 15 minutes, until the pastry is golden brown. Remove from the oven and add the mozzarella, peach slices and prosciutto to cover the tart. Return to the oven to bake for a further 10 minutes.
- Garnish with basil leaves and a drizzle of chilli oil or hot honey before serving.
Per serving: 694kcals, 45g fat (5.3g saturated), 56.6g carbs, 10g sugars, 17.7g protein, 2.9g fibre, 0.629g sodium
Popular in Low-fat
Gambas al ajillo