1½ tbsp olive oil
1 leek, finely chopped
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp dried oregano
100g Savoy cabbage, shredded
Juice of ½ a lemon
Salt and black pepper
100g baby spinach
50g frozen peas
4 large eggs
Small handful of fresh parsley, chopped
Small handful of fresh coriander, chopped
40g Feta, crumbled (optional)
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over a medium-low heat and cook the leek for 5-6 minutes until softened and golden. Add the garlic, cumin and oregano and cook for one minute longer.
- Add the cabbage and lemon juice and cook for 2-3 minutes until wilted, stirring. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Add the spinach and peas and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until the spinach wilts.
- Use the back of a spoon to make four small, shallow nests in the vegetable mixture. Crack one egg into each nest and cook for 2-3 minutes, then cover with a lid until the tops are cooked to your liking. Season the egg yolks with salt and pepper.
- Scatter over the herbs and Feta, if using. Serve immediately with crusty bread.
Per serving: 611kcals, 53.7g fat (11.9g saturated), 18.3g carbs (7g sugars), 20.1g protein, 5.1g fibre, 0.507g sodium