Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over a medium-low heat and cook the leek for 5-6 minutes until softened and golden. Add the garlic, cumin and oregano and cook for one minute longer.
- Add the cabbage and lemon juice and cook for 2-3 minutes until wilted, stirring. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Add the spinach and peas and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until the spinach wilts.
- Use the back of a spoon to make four small, shallow nests in the vegetable mixture. Crack one egg into each nest and cook for 2-3 minutes, then cover with a lid until the tops are cooked to your liking. Season the egg yolks with salt and pepper.
- Scatter over the herbs and Feta, if using. Serve immediately with crusty bread.
Per serving: 611kcals, 53.7g fat (11.9g saturated), 18.3g carbs (7g sugars), 20.1g protein, 5.1g fibre, 0.507g sodium
Gluten-freeDinnerDiabetic-friendlyMeat-freeBreakfast & BrunchCholesterol-friendly recipes30-minute mealsLeftoversOne-potFamily mealsQuick and easyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Gluten-free
Easy tapas platter