Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Toss the courgettes, peppers, red onion, cherry tomatoes, garlic, oregano, spinach, chickpeas and olives with one tablespoon of the oil in a Pyrex Irresistible 35x23cm Rectangular Roaster.
- Season lightly with salt and a good pinch of black pepper. Pour over the chopped tomatoes.
- Roast for one hour until the vegetables are tender and the tomatoes have reduced to a thick sauce.
- Dot the Feta over the top and drizzle over the remaining oil. Roast again for 10 minutes until the Feta has softened.
- Scatter with fresh coriander and serve with crusty bread.
Per Serving 398kcals, 14.6g fat (3.9g saturated), 53.1g carbs (12.5g sugars), 19.1g protein, 15.9g fibre, 0.410g sodium
Popular in 30-minute meals
Rice-stuffed beef tomatoes