Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the yoghurt:
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Combine the oats, bran, seeds, walnuts, almonds, raisins, cinnamon and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the vanilla, butter and syrup, then pour over the oat mixture. Toss to combine.
- Spread out the mixture onto a large baking tray and roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes, tossing stirring occasionally, until fragrant and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, toss the strawberries with the sugar and orange juice on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for 15 minutes until the strawberries are tender. Leave to cool.
- Transfer the strawberries and their roasting juices to a bowl, then mash lightly with a fork. Stir in the yoghurt and serve over the toasted granola.
Note: Mixed seeds can be used as an alternative to pumpkin seeds, if you wish.
648kcals, 27.9g fat (7.9g saturated), 89.1g carbs, 42.2g sugars, 18.5g protein, 12.1g fibre, 0.144g sodium