50g bran cereal
40g pumpkin seeds (or mixed seeds)
40g flaked almonds
1 tsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp vanilla extract
40g butter, melted
125ml maple syrup
For the yoghurt:
125g strawberries, washed, hulled and halved
½ tbsp caster sugar
½ tbsp orange juice
250g natural yoghurt
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Combine the oats, bran, seeds, walnuts, almonds, raisins, cinnamon and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the vanilla, butter and syrup, then pour over the oat mixture. Toss to combine.
- Spread out the mixture onto a large baking tray and roast in the oven for 15-20 minutes, tossing stirring occasionally, until fragrant and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, toss the strawberries with the sugar and orange juice on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for 15 minutes until the strawberries are tender. Leave to cool.
- Transfer the strawberries and their roasting juices to a bowl, then mash lightly with a fork. Stir in the yoghurt and serve over the toasted granola.
648kcals, 27.9g fat (7.9g saturated), 89.1g carbs, 42.2g sugars, 18.5g protein, 12.1g fibre, 0.144g sodium