For the fondants:
110g Avonmore Unsalted Butter, plus extra for greasing
3-4 tbsp cocoa powder, for dusting
170g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), broken into pieces
2 eggs, plus 2 egg yolks
4 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp plain flour
Icing sugar, to dust
200g Avonmore Caramel Whipped Cream
- Preheat the oven to 230˚C/210˚C fan/gas mark 8. Lightly grease four ramekins with butter and dust with cocoa powder, turning the ramekins so the powder coats their entire insides.
- Combine the chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl and place over a pan of barely-simmering water to melt, ensuring the bottom of the bowl is not touching the water. When melted, stir together and set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and egg yolks together with the sugar for about two minutes until pale yellow and foamy. Add the cooled chocolate and the flour and stir until combined.
- Divide the batter evenly between the buttered ramekins. Place in the oven to bake for 8-10 minutes. When done, they should still be slightly wobbly in the centre.
- When the fondants come out of the oven, allow them to sit for 45-60 seconds. Carefully turn each fondant out onto a serving plate.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve with Avonmore Caramel Whipped Cream.
Per Serving: 697kcals, 55.4g fat (34.4g saturated), 44.4g carbs, 34.3g sugars, 9.8g protein, 2.8g fibre, 0.245g sodium