For the dressing:
3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
2 tsp Dijon mustard
2 tsp honey
Salt and black pepper
For the salad:
300g green beans, ends trimmed
120g goat’s cheese, crumbled
½ red onion, thinly sliced
30g sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- In a bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the dressing. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta to al dente according to the package instructions. Rinse under cold water, then drain well.
- Blanch the green beans in boiling water for two minutes, then drain and plunge into a bowl of iced water until cold. Drain well.
- In a large serving bowl, toss the pasta and green beans together with the goat’s cheese, red onion and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Just before serving, stir in the rocket, pour over the dressing and toss to coat.
Note: Any other short pasta can be used as an alternative to fusilli, if you wish.
Per Serving 582kcals, 23.8g fat (9.3g saturated), 73.7g carbs, 8.4g sugars, 23.1g protein, 7.2g fibre, 0.213g sodium
If you like, you can use three tablespoons of the sun-dried tomato oil in the dressing, instead of the extra-virgin.