For the filling:
1 tbsp olive oil
200g button mushrooms, quartered
½ a small red onion, sliced
For the Dutch baby:
3 large eggs
60g plain flour
1 tsp herbs de Provence
Pinch of salt
2 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
80g goat’s cheese, crumbled
- Heat half a tablespoon of olive oil in a heavy-based, ovenproof 20cm pan over a medium heat. Cook the red onion with a pinch of salt and pepper for 6-8 minutes until softened but not browned. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add the remaining olive oil to the same pan and cook the mushrooms over a medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes until golden. Season with salt and pepper. Add to the bowl with the onions, cover tightly with foil and set aside. Wipe out the pan with a ball of kitchen paper.
- In a blender, combine together the eggs, milk, flour, herbes de Provence and salt. Whizz until well blended and foamy.
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7.
- Place the butter into the pan and place in the oven for one minute or just until butter is melted. Remove from the oven and pour the batter into the pan. Scatter evenly with the thyme and goat’s cheese.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until puffed and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and add the mushrooms and onions. Season with some salt and pepper and scatter with some fresh rocket.
627kcals, 41.3g fat (21.8g saturated), 35.2g carbs (8.1g sugars), 31.7g protein, 3.2g fibre, 0.462g sodium