Makes 24 (approx.)
Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
Love goats cheese? You may also like this..
- Carefully unfold one sheet of puff pastry onto a lightly floured work surface. Roll the pastry lightly with a rolling pin to make it a little thinner.
- Spread the pastry with half of the pesto, then sprinkle with half the goat cheese, half the sundried tomatoes, and half the pine nuts. Season with a little salt and black pepper.
- Roll the pastry into the centre from both short ends until they meet in the middle.
- Repeat steps 1-3 with the second sheet of puff pastry and the remaining ingredients. Wrap both rolls in cling film and place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/ gas mark 6.
- Unwrap the pastry rolls and cut into 2cm-thick slices. Place the slices around 5cm apart on baking trays lined with parchment paper. Bake for 14-15 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm.
181kcals, 13g fat (3.9g saturated), 12.7g carbs, 0g sugars, 3.8g protein, 0.6g fibre, 0.088g sodium
Popular in Mediterranean
Mediterranean vegetable pasta bake