Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- Place all of the vegetables in a large baking dish and drizzle with the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and roast for 15 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta for two minutes less than specified on the package instructions, until just barely al dente.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven and stir in the chopped tomatoes, oregano, spinach and 200ml of water. Stir in the cooked pasta.
- Top with the grated cheese and return to the oven. Bake for 20 minutes until the sauce has thickened, the cheese is bubbling and the pasta is tender.
Per serving: 613kcals, 14g fat (2.8g saturated), 94g carbs (19.1g sugars), 32.3g protein, 15.9g fibre, 0.347g sodium
Popular in Pasta
Quick creamy bacon pasta