Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the spice paste:
For the curry:
- To make the spice paste, warm a small, dry pan over a medium heat and toast the coriander, cumin and mustard seeds for two minutes until fragrant.
- In a pestle and mortar, combine the garlic, ginger and salt. Crush to form a paste.
- Add the toasted spices along with the paprika, cayenne and turmeric. Crush together to combine well.
- To make the curry, heat the oil in a shallow pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 5-6 minutes until softened. Stir in the spice paste and cook for two minutes longer.
- Add the tomato and chillies and cook for one minute or until any liquid from the tomato has evaporated.
- Add the coconut milk and tamarind paste and stir to combine well. Gently add the pieces of fish and cook for 3-4 minutes or until cooked throughout. Serve over rice.
Per Serving: 298kcals, 19.6g fat (13.9g saturated), 13.4g carbs (5g sugars), 20.3g protein, 3.4g fibre, 0.267g sodium
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR