450g fresh potato gnocchi
2 medium peppers, deseeded and chopped into chunks
250g cherry tomatoes
1 red onion, chopped into chunks
1 courgette, chopped into chunks
4 garlic cloves, crushed
½ tsp dried chilli flakes (optional)
2 tsp fresh rosemary, leaves picked and chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt and black pepper
6 tbsp ricotta
6 tsp fresh basil pesto
- Preheat the oven to 230˚C/210˚C fan/gas mark 8. Line a large rimmed baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the gnocchi, peppers, tomatoes, onion, courgette, garlic, chilli flakes (if using) and rosemary in a large bowl. Drizzle with the oil and season with salt and black pepper. Toss to combine.
- Spread the gnocchi and vegetable out evenly on the prepared baking tray.
- Roast for around 18 minutes until the gnocchi are golden and the vegetables are soft and lightly caramelised, tossing halfway through. Dollop over the ricotta and pesto and return to the oven for 2-3 minutes until the ricotta is melted and bubbling.
- Divide the gnocchi and vegetables amongst serving bowls and serve immediately.
Per serving: 313kcals, 9.7g fat (2.3g saturated), 49g carbs (5.4g sugars), 9.1g protein, 4.1g fibre, 0.523g sodium